How long have you been in business & what was your inspiration to start?
Auckland South Immigration Consultants Limited started on 2 December 2010 and I am always passionate about assisting the potential migrants to New Zealand. I moved to New Zealand in year 2000 and experienced severe difficulty in obtaining residency for my family. During that time I had seen other people struggle to get appropriate visas most times with some questionable advisers. This inspired me to learn, practice and assist people with immigration needs.
I started because the licensing of immigration consultants stopped poor performance from bad advisers, allowing only reliable help to be given to innocent migrants cost-effectively.
What is your main service and can you provide a list of key features and benefits?
I specialise in immigration advice on following categories of New Zealand visa applications:
Visitor visa, Student visa, Work visa (essential skills, partnership, post-study),
Residence, (family, partnership, parent), Variation of Conditions, Appeals, Section 61 applications, Special Cases and Business Visas.
Faster immigration at least possible cost, correct decisions from applications.
Furthermore, I provide assistance with Medical and Police Clearance Certificates, Document Certifications, Immigration Assessments, International Qualification Assessments from the NZQA, and assistance with CV’s and Employment Agreements.
A wider range of services to meet all client requirements.
I have also been an Education Agent for various Tertiary Institutions some of which include
Martin Hautus Institute, Waikato Institute of Technology (WINTEC), Auckland Institute of Studies (AIS –St Helens), Linguis International Institute, North Shore International Academy, Auckland Hotel & Chefs Training School, Waiariki Institute of Technology, Royal Business College, and New Zealand Institute of Technical Training (NITT).
Opportunities for overseas students to learn in NZ & income for NZ Education providers.
Who are your regular customers?
: Fiji Citizens and Indian Nationals
: Croatians, Irish, Vietnamese, Cambodians, Citizens of the United Kingdom, Chinese, Taiwanese, Thailand Nationals, Germans, Samoans, citizens of the Czech Republic, Sri Lankans and citizens of Philippines.
What achievements have occurred during the business?
Continued professional development has resulted in improved confidence in providing immigration advice for clients. Some significant achievements have been as follows:
- I have gained the target of great success rate for my clients
- Over 300 clients helped with immigration needs to NZ
- Managed to recruit and train part time staff and assist them in their professional development activities
- I have developed policies, standards, and procedures to ensure quality processing and allow for staff to assist me
- I have built a good reputation for ethics and standards within the industry
- I have fun racing a V8 car at Pukekohe race course NZ
- I am passionate about soccer and have enjoyed couple of trips overseas to play soccer
What are your plans for the future?
- I will train my son and develop him to become a fully Licensed Immigration Adviser for New Zealand Immigration applications
- I plan to service more migrants from a wider network of countries focusing on 100% growth per year, 2017, 2018 and 2019
- I plan to add more value to the business services including finding potential employer and job opportunities for my clients
- email: email@example.com
Free self assessment; download PDF complete and email to firstname.lastname@example.org/site/asic/Website Questionnaire.pdf